Thursday, June 4, 2009

TiLT


I love Having music in my life - and miss so very much my friends in Denver that gave me the great pleasure of having live music in my life and my home.


Old Crow Medicine show - loving this band for some time now they are just young'uns but are so good its scary


The Gardenia in my yard - although In my mind she sounds like a fussy Southern Belle- " When Y'all gonna give a little watah sugah?" the scent is mind bending


And the signs of spring moving quickly into summer here


Watching my son in the surf off Galveston- going further and further out - and realizing this is the metaphor for parenting - they grow and splash out into the rough wild world- and you hope you give them the strength to keep the shore in sight and make their way back to it

No comments: